Thursday, April 1, 2010

About to start

So first time trial of the year tomorrow! It`s just the good Friday time trail at the local club but it`ll be good to see where I`m at in terms of fitness compared to last year. It`s pretty exciting to get back racing on the road again after a long weekend of training inside! I`ve been doing a lot of track over the winter so I think I`m in better shape right now than I was last year and hopefully it will show on the road tomorrow. Though the first 15km time trial of the season is never to much fun, it often ends in you going out too hard then blowing up near the end, happens to the best of us! But it will be nice to get some practice in by doing some of these early so that by the important races of the season it will become second nature. Wish me luck!

1 comment: