Monday, April 5, 2010

First race and interview

Hey guys sorry for not posting anything the past few days but it's been busy with family and easter holidays. But about the good Friday timetrial! I was happy with my performance, only 41seconds off my personal best on that course, I came in with a time of 20:19 for the 15km. I was satisfied with that time because it was after all the first one of the season so I couldn't expect it to be perfect. I did start off to hard and died a bit at the end but you learn from your mistakes. It was good practice.

Right after the race i had to rush because I had an interview with the local television station for my performances over the past season. the interview went well, I had a fun time riding around getting filmed by a guy hanging out of a car window! I'll be sure to let you know when it will be aired.

Now I'm backing into a training phase for a bit with just some training races for a bit on the weekends. The nest big event is the Junior worlds trials, where I will attempt to qualify to be part of the Canadian junior track team to attend the world championships this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment